Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Chi Alpha

Just a quick post to try and get the word out as quick as possible...
I am no longer working with Chi Alpha. As many or most of my readers know I began phasing my way out at the beginning of this year and due to my insane schedule I have now had to leave completely. Thanks to all my supporters through the years. I love all you guys and I couldn't have done it with out you.

Chandler

3 comments:

blake said...

are we still gonna see you around? christmas party at chandler's house in december?

Ruhiyyih Rose said...

Hey girl! I just got back from a long work trip and stopped by your blog. I think you are awesome and that you made the right decision. I will hopefully see you very soon!

Cupcake said...

What would we have to do to bring back the blog? I miss the random thoughts from Chandler...bring back the blog