Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

1996 Rocks!

Your 1996 Theme Song Is: 1979 by The Smashing Pumpkins

Shakedown 1979
Cool kids never have the time
On a live wire right up off the street
You and I should meet


In 1996 I was a freshmen in high school at Benjamin Franklin High School. I got my drivers license. I went to my first "party"...know what I mean? I went to 3 homecoming dances including one in the Superdome. I had my sweet sixteen party in the warehouse district in New Orleans. I played softball for a city team and tennis for my high school. I had really really short hair and wore a size 4. Hmmm...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1996 was a very dark year for me. It was before Jesus rocked my world, before I even started paying attention. Had we had emo/goth at Martin High School (yes I was in middle school and yes it was still MHS and no you HAVEN'T heard of it), I would have been one of them. Had my family owned firearms, there may have been disastrous consequences.

Then Jesus said, "Hey, whether or not anybody else loves you, I do. Come hang with me forever."