Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

IDEAS

Hey all I'm using this blog as a source to see if there are any ideas out there that you would like to share with me. Let me be more specific...EVERYONE loved the chi alpha 1950s video and the district would love to continue on this track of fun videos that are short, funny, but still get the messege across. Also we'd like to stick with Jo. So share your thoughts with me. I need some ideas on other videos or concepts that could be done or "mocked".
Videos that we could do and need ideas for...
Promo to attract new chi alpha workers to this area
General retreat video
Freshman adjustment
Churches doing out reach on campuses near by
Chi Alpha internship in DC
Get involved in missions

There are probably more but that's all I can think of right now...so if something strikes you or if you have an idea you've always wanted to see or be a part of LET ME KNOW and tell your friends.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Something 80s themed would be cool.

I also think, "This is your brain. This is your brain on Chi Alpha." would be hilarious. I don't really know what that would be about, but it makes me laugh.

It would be fun to mock famous scenes from movies, but I'm not sure which ones. I think a slow motion matrix kick could be cool. Or some scene from Clueless.

A Napoleon Dynamite one about the "skillz" that you could learn at a Chi Alpha internship.

I don't know...it's 2am, I'm just making stuff up! :)